- Saturday 26th September 2020 (10.30am – midday)
- All are welcome to join us in praying for the UK along the lines of 2 Chronicles 7:14… if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- Coffee and chat from 10.30am. Prayer meeting from 10.45am.
- It will be an online gathering via ZOOM. If you do not normally receive Zoom details via email, please CLICK HERE and complete your details to receive a link to the meeting.
- In light of this global day of prayer and repentance, we will reflect upon the 10 Commandments and stand in the gap for the UK.
Links from a previous meeting (20th June) – Praying for Racial Equality and Integration
In a recent WPC prayer meeting, Bishop Mike Royal shared helpful insights and prayer points. Much of these were also mentioned in the hour-long discussion, hosted by Elim, entitled ‘Racial Injustice and the Church’.
Rev Canon Yemi Adedeji and Steve Clifford have recently written a book together entitled ‘The [Im]possible Dream’. On the night before Jesus died, He prayed that His followers would be one so that the world would know God’s love and then believe. This book aims to be a resource to enable churches to demonstrate to the world how the impossible dream of ethnic integration can become a possible dream as Christians learn to love each other. Yemi and Steve discussed this on 18th June and answered viewer’s questions on the Spring Harvest Youtube broadcast HERE.
In addition, you might find it helpful to watch a U.S. based discussion such as either of the following. Dr Tony Evans particularly provides relevant Biblical insights.
LANA VAWSER – A WORD FOR INTERCESSORS
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ THIS PROPHETIC WORD SENT OUT ON 30 SEPTEMBER 2019, WHICH HIGHLIGHTS THE NEED FOR US TO BE PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS IN 2020.