A Summary of a Prophetic Word For Plymouth from Greta Peters – 14th June 2015 (10.30am)
This word can be heard in full (about 10 minutes long) near the start of the PCC service recording at: http://plymouthchristiancentre.org/messages/media-item/226/god-is-able
- God is bringing His global church into a season of spring and singing.
- Spring is a season of fresh HOPE and BREAKTHROUGH, whilst SINGING is seen in joy.
- Dormant visions will begin to blossom and bloom. Much fruit is to come.
- Envision BIG. Dream BIG. God is about to do far more than we can imagine.
- Before coming to Plymouth Greta kept hearing from God that He wants to bring breakthrough in various ways for Plymouth.
- God wants us to be open and willing to embrace the new (Isaiah 43v19–See I am doing a new thing…)
- I focus on this one thing, forgetting what lies behind, looking forward to what lies ahead (Phil3v13)
- For breakthrough, we need to keep praying.
- God is awakening dormant hope.
- Greta had a picture of a flickering candle wick. He wants to impart burning hope like fire.
- He’s reviving lost hope like the dry bones in Ezekiel.
- He will breathe on these bones and we, in Plymouth, are to be part of this global army of HOPE.
THE SEASON OF SINGING
- Song Of Solomon 2 vs 11-13a: See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
- God wants to restore JOY to His people, the joy of your salvation.
- Sing through the tearful, hurting times.
- Psalm 126 vs 5-6: Those who sow with tears, will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.
- Singing is a key to releasing breakthrough. We’ll see radical worship of Jesus.
- Our worship dethrones demonic powers and principalities, and enthrones Jesus, and the Kingdom of God is released.
- Psalm 96: SING, SING, SING – This is what the Lord is calling us to do.
- God wants to shift us into this new season of Spring and Singing, and step into the new.
- There will be joy, breakthrough and fresh hope.
- Keep singing, keep praying…in expectation as we wait for the vision to be fulfilled.