- BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE.
- SATURDAY 1ST JUNE (9.30am – midday) in the Sky Lounge at Beckley Point.
- Beckley Point is situated at the top of Armada Way on Cobourg Street in Plymouth City Centre.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING (as space is limited).
- Tickets are available via THIS LINK to an Eventbrite webpage.
- Registration is free but you may like to give a suggested donation of £3 on the day to help cover costs for room hire, coffee/tea and a prayer booklet.
- We’ll be ‘standing in the gap’ for Plymouth, the UK and the nations from the highest point in the city centre.
- For those who don’t like heights, please be aware that the meeting will take place on the top floor. There is a dramatic vista of the city as soon as the lift doors open.
- We will pray for ministries within the city and beyond, and pray into Scriptures and prophetic words spoken over the city/region in recent years. Please feel free to bring any Scriptures/prophetic words that you feel are of significance.
- Let’s not suffer from ‘Brexit fatigue’ – we need to keep praying for the national situation and our political leaders.
- There will also be prayer for the Muslim world on this significant day of Ramadan as Muslims will have been praying through the ‘Night of Power’ (in the early hours of 1st June) as they seek forgiveness and guidance from God.
- Coffee/tea available from 9.00am. Come early to enjoy the views…but not before 9am please!
- Upon arrival, please sign the register at the Ground Floor reception and follow directions to the Sky Lounge.
- Parking available at Mayflower Street East Car Park (£3.50 for up to 6 hours).
- You may like to pencil in the following PRAY UK date for your diary… 20th July at Plymouth Christian Centre (To be confirmed).
- To receive updates about future meetings, please submit your email address using THIS LINK.
All are welcome to attend the city-wide PRAY UK meetings. We normally gather in the church hall on the first floor of Plymouth Christian Centre (see picture below)but will be at Beckley Point in Plymouth City Centre for the next meeting.
Lana Vawser – New Wineskins
On previous occasions, Lana Vawser has had timely prophetic words that have been an encouragement in our PRAY UK meetings. Lana sent out a word in November 2018 about ‘New Wineskins’ that is relevant to our meetings in that it includes significant Scriptures such as:
- Psalm 24 vs 7-9: Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors that the King of glory may come in.
- Isaiah 60, which starts by saying: “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you…”
- Jeremiah 33 v 3 (NLT): “Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.”
Lana Vawser’s prophetic word encapsulates aspects that prophetic voices are sensing at this time so you may like to read her prophetic word in full using THIS LINK.
LANA VAWSER – A WORD FOR INTERCESSORS
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ THIS PROPHETIC WORD SENT OUT IN MAY 2019 THAT IS A PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGEMENT FOR INTERCESSORS WHO ARE GOING THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME.
THE WORD ALSO HIGHLIGHTS THE NEED FOR US TO COME TOGETHER TO PRAY AS THERE IS ‘STRENGTH IN NUMBERS’ AND THERE IS A FRESH BAPTISM OF HIS FIRE UPON US TO PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD.